5464FW: Quinte Branch Fw: Bad News in the Genealogy Community

  • Lorna Laughton
    Oct 24, 2008

      I received the following message from another genealogy e-mail group tonight. If this is true, then it is very sad news.

      From: Vernalyn Heale [mailto:lynn.heale@...]
      Sent: October 24, 2008 7:09 PM
      Subject: Quinte Branch Fw: Bad News in the Genealogy Community

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Kellie M Love

      Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:37 PM

      Subject: Bad news in the genealogy community

      I know you will all be devastated by the news that I received today.  Our good friend, fellow member and master genealogist, Paul McGrath, of "Ancestors in the Attic" fame, died suddenly in Scotland on Wednesday.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to Linda, his cousin, and the rest of his family.  I feel as if I've lost a member of my own family, and I know that all genealogists will feel the same way.  I will let you know when I hear about funeral details.

      Eileen Wilson