5450Colin Chapman's Books

  • Rene Dussome
    Oct 17, 2008
      Last Saturday at the Computer Group meeting a question was raised about the
      books written by Colin Chapman.

      These are his books in my possession:

      Ecclesiastical Courts, Officials and Records Colin R. Chapman
      Marriage Laws, Rites, Records & Customs Colin R Chapman with Pauline M Litton
      Pre-1841 Censuses & Population Listings Colin R Chapman
      Using Marriage Records for Family Historians Pauline M Litton with Colin R
      Chapman
      Using Newspapers and Periodicals Colin R Chapman

      Some, or all of them may be in the AFHS library.

      Mr. Chapman may bring some books for display tomorrow but in case he doesn't
      have the above books I will bring them along.

      I can attest to the fact that they are very informative.

      Rene Dussome
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic