5442RE: Gord Hulbert Here - Mumford Update

    Oct 15 1:03 PM

      Thanks Gordon for letting us know. It is hard to imagine such an energetic man with such enthusiasm for genealogy, especially computers  and genealogy, as a paraplegic. I join in with my prayers as well.

      Xenia

      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Gord Hulbert
      Sent: October 15, 2008 11:16 AM
      To: AFHS Distribution List
      Subject: Gord Hulbert Here - Mumford Update

      Hi all:

      I just spoke to Evelyn Mumford.  Bill has moved from the Calgary Hospital and is now in the Black Diamond Hospital.  Currently, things are not too good.  He is a paraplegic.  Immediately after the operation, he could wiggle his toes.  After some x-rays, he couldn't.  However, with extensive therapy in BD, they hope to see improvement.

      I'm sure it's safe to say that Bill is a good friend to all of us.  His contribution to our society has been unparalleled.  I pray that he once again will be up and around and join in on our activities.

      --
      Regards,

      Gordon Hulbert

      "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"