5441Gord Hulbert Here - Mumford Update

  • Gord Hulbert
    Oct 15, 2008
      Hi all:

      I just spoke to Evelyn Mumford.  Bill has moved from the Calgary Hospital and is now in the Black Diamond Hospital.  Currently, things are not too good.  He is a paraplegic.  Immediately after the operation, he could wiggle his toes.  After some x-rays, he couldn't.  However, with extensive therapy in BD, they hope to see improvement.

      I'm sure it's safe to say that Bill is a good friend to all of us.  His contribution to our society has been unparalleled.  I pray that he once again will be up and around and join in on our activities.
      --
      Regards,

      Gordon Hulbert

      "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic