5435RE: Early French Handwriting

    Oct 8, 2008
      Thank you Joyce for accepting my apology.

      I would leave it there but I noticed that in my last message I did not word
      one sentence correctly and so it did not give full credit to Joyce's
      contribution to the last Quebec SIG meeting that I attended. I said
      "Although I did not attend, I know from the last Quebec SIG meeting she had
      valuable experiences and insight to offer me as well as the others in
      attendance." It sounded like I did not attend the last SIG meeting and so
      did not fully know what value she contributed. What I meant was "Although I
      did not attend Joyce's talk on Monday night, I know from the last Quebec SIG
      meeting that I did attend, Joyce had experiences and insight that were
      valuable to me as well as others who attended that meeting."

      I certainly do not know it all and have learned most of what I do know from
      others and am still open to learning from other people who may be newer to
      this pursuit than me. This old dog can learn new tricks. I have now learned
      some valuables lessons from Joyce in how to show respect and not discourage
      her or others from offering what they know at the meetings, on this list or
      in any other forum.

      Xenia Stanford