53831916 Census

  • Christine Hayes
    Aug 21, 2008
      Hello all,
      My understanding is that digitization of the 1916 census of the Prairie Provinces is that digitization and indexing is being done in partnership with The Generations Network which will make the images available on Ancestry and at LAC.  Usually this means that access to the images remains free of charge while the indexes are only available on the pay sites.
      Until a decision is made on the purchasing of the microfilm please feel free to request the reels on interlibrary loan.  Library and Archives Canada is usually pretty good about getting them out to us. (My apologies Judith, for your missing ones)
      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
      Christine at Calgary Public Library
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic