      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf
      Of Robert Boynton
      Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:01 AM
      To: dist-gen@...
      Subject: 1916 Census

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "REFERENCE (LAC-BAC)" <reference@...>
      To: <rctboynton@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 9:49 AM
      Subject: RE: Reference Inquiry Form

      Dear Mr. Boynton:

      The 1916 Census of the Western Provinces (Manitoba, Saskatchewan and
      Alberta) is now available at Library and Archives Canada. The
      self-serve microfilm reels (reels T-21925 to T-21956) are in the
      Microfilm Consultation room. Copies are also available for interlibrary
      loan.

      Copies of the microfilm reels shelf-list have been placed in the
      Microfilm Consultation Room and at the reference desk in the Canadian
      Genealogy Centre.

      This census is only available on microfilm. It has not been digitized,
      so it is not available online on our website.

      Regards,

      Mary Bond
      Client Services Division
      Library and Archives Canada