      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of Lorna Laughton
      Sent: June 28, 2008 10:03 AM
      To: AFHS Dist-gen e-mail list
      Subject: death of Gordon Jepson

      Hi Everyone:

      I noticed the death notice of a former AFHS member, Gordon Jepson, in the Calgary Herald of June 27, 2008.

      A memorial gathering for family and friend will be held at Foster’s Garden Chapel, 3220 – 4th Street NW on Tuesday July 1, 2008 at 3:00 pm.

      I remember Gordon’s great sense of humour – he always had a joke to tell. Among other activities, he contributed to Computer SIG, the Legacy SIG and attended AFHS meetings.

      Lorna

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic