      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Donna Kirkwood
      Sent: June 5, 2008 8:42 PM
      To: smbutler@...; Carole Baldwin; freda stewart; Cheryl Sutherland; Nancy Carson; Charles Aubin; Denis Nugent; J. Metcalfe; Arthur & Janice Armstrong; Xenia Stanford; Marlene Knott; Eileen McElroy; Gary Manthorne; ireneoickle@...; Fred Baker; Jo_an Utson
      Cc: dist-gen@...
      Subject: QUEBEC SIG

      Good evening all,

      Just a wee reminder that the Quebec Sig will be meeting this Saturday June 7, 12-2 at the AFHS Library, 712, 16 Ave. NW.The suggested topic:" Immigration/Emmigration: Where did they come from?" We will explore Passanger lists; Ellis Island, Pier 21, etc. Please bring your ideas , thoughts, and comments.

      This will be our last meeting until Septermber.

      See you then

      Donna Kirkwood

      PS  The suggested Topic for September: "Migration: Where did they go?" [or How did you get to be here from Quebec?]

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic