5336Follow up on Frank Morrow

  • Nancy Carson
    May 23, 2008
      Just a follow up to Bill Campbell's email a few days ago. I spoke yesterday with Frank's neighbours Allan and Diana. When they visited Frank on Sunday, he said he was not up to having visitors. For those of you who know Frank, I think it would be a great idea to lift his spirits by sending him a card just to let him know that his friends at AFHS haven't forgotten about him. If you want to do so, he's at Cedars Villa nursing home (my Mom was in this one for a short time and, to be honest, both she and I found it a very depressing place). The address is:

      Frank Morrow
      Extendicare Cedars Villa
      3330 - 8 Avenue SW
      Calgary, AB  T3C 0E7

      I plan to include my telephone number when I send my card just in case Frank changes his mind and would like some visitors - that way he at least has a phone number so he can call to say so.

      Nancy Carson
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic