5323More details about what Footnote.com can offer to genealogists/historians

  • Judith Rempel
    May 11, 2008
      Yesterday, I wrote to the MHSA e-list:

      “Something new for MHSA research visitors.  This requires that you come to
      the MHSA on a Saturday (or by appointment on a Friday) because there.  The
      MHSA has subscribed for one year  to footnote.com – a repository of millions
      of digitized images acquired from the (US) National Archives and Records

      Well, now I can tell you that you have an opportunity to learn a bit more
      about one set of documents that are housed at Footnote. To do that, click &
      go to our MHSA Blog and you’ll see what can be uncovered. Note - you'll
      have to visit for a few days to get the full story (four posts: May 10-13).

      MHSA Blog: http://mennonites.typepad.com/mennonite_historical_soci/

      Oh - and of course, those of you who do not live in the Calgary area or who
      are eager, may wish to get your own subscription to Footnote.com

      Judii/Judith Rempel, B.A., M.A., Coordinator
      queries@... & rempel@...

      Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta