5318Ontario SIG

  • Ronna L. Byam
    Apr 27, 2008

      Hi Everyone,

      The regular monthly meeting of the Ontario SIG is being held tomorrow April 28th at the AFHS Library at 712 – 16 Avenue NW at 7:00 pm.  We will be discussing “case studies” of searching for Ontario land records.  Anyone who has been successful in finding land records in Ontario, please come prepared to share with us.  Include how you found the land location, how you determined which film(s) to use, what you found, where you went from there, etc., etc.  Detail the whole process you went through to find the records.  Bring documents and pictures if you have them.  We will have access to the internet if you wish to use it for illustration.

      Also, if you are having a problem trying to find some Ontario land records, come prepared with details and we will see if we can help you.

      Everyone welcome!

      Ronna Byam

      Chair, Ontario SIG

      Checked by AVG.