5266MS EXCEL - TREE CHART

  • william campbell
    Mar 6, 2008
      Hi Folks:

      I need help again - but this is different.

      We have an opportunity to prepare a unique (as far as I know) family
      tree chart which can be prepared in an Excel spreadsheet. It is
      estimated that it would take about 2 hours for someone who is skilled in
      Excel capability.

      If there is anyone out there who would be willing to tackle this task I
      would be grateful if they would contact me. There is no short time
      deadline.
      If not yourself, how about a friend, son, daughter or spouse.

      Please contact me by email or at 254-2293.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL