5254Ontario SIG

  • Ronna L. Byam
    Feb 12, 2008

      Hi Everyone,

      I am sending out the reminder early as my computer will be shut down for awhile while I am moving.

      The regular monthly meeting of the Ontario SIG will be held on Monday 25 February 2008 (weather permitting!) at the AFHS Library at 712 – 16 Avenue NW.  As we had to cancel January’s meeting due to the severe weather, we will be moving the presentation originally scheduled for January to the February meeting.  This will be an in-depth look at the Ontario databases found at ancestry.ca

      Everyone welcome.

      Ronna Byam

      Chair, Ontario SIG

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.