5185December Meeting Reminder - Monday, December 3

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Nov 29, 2007

      The December Meeting of the Alberta Family Histories Society will be held on Monday, December 3 at 7:00 pm at First Christian Reformed Church, 3818 14A Street SW.

      We will begin with our business meeting at 7:00 pm. If time permits, we will allow members to “brag” or ask a question of the group.

      In December, we like to celebrate the approaching holiday season during the refreshment break. If you are able, bring a small plate (half a dozen) of goodies to share.

      We will also be collecting items for the Calgary Interfaith Food Bank.

      Our Guest Speakers will be Delores Woolrich and Peggy Barr, members of the Southern Alberta Pioneers and Their Descendants. These two ladies will tell us about their organization and share some family stories. One family has deep roots in Calgary ; the other family has a ranching heritage. Come and enjoy some local family histories.

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson