      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On
      Behalf Of Alan Cassley
      Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:43 AM
      To: dist-gen
      Subject: Spanish Telephone Directory

      THis query from a member of the audience at the talk I gave at the
      Public
      Library last Saturday:
      "Where or how can I view a Spanish Telephone Directory to look for
      modern
      variants in surnames I am researching?"

      I suggested Public Library and Googling, but the person had already
      tried
      these.

      Can anybody help?

      Thanks