5166ENG SIG NOV 20 "MEDICAL TOPICS"

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Nov 13, 2007

      The English/Welsh SIG next meets on Tuesday, November 20th at 7 p.m. at the AFHS library.  Our topic will be Medical Care etc. We'll start by looking at English/Welsh Death Certificates (please bring along any you have) and discuss the information they give and quaint causes of death - we'll discuss medical training over the years and places to find information on ancestors who may have been midwives, apothecaries, surgeons, doctors, nurses or patients.  Everyone welcome Ann Williams (SIG Co-ordinator) "astridge@...".