5145United Church Archives Closing

  • Robert Boynton
    Oct 18, 2007
      Dear fellow researchers:

      Of great concern is the possible closing of the United Church Archives at
      the University of Toronto(Victoria University section).

      Would you please pass this along to your genealogical contacts and please
      consider signing the petition on the website.

      These archives are invaluable in doing family research and for other
      historical research.. Even though I am from Calgary, one of my places of
      visitation in Toronto has after been these archives.

      United Church Archives: http://www.savethearchives.ca/

      The more people who participate, the better chance there is of getting them
      to change their mind

      Rob Boynton
      Calgary