5120Computer Equipment At The Library Re SIGS

  • Charles W Aubin
    Sep 22, 2007
      To whom it may concern:

      At the Legacy Users Group Meeting on Wednesday we were unable to get the
      the laptop to boot up or connect to the projector. One of our members
      went home and brought his personal laptop back. It also would not work
      with the projector. Judie Riddell stated that the English SIG also had
      problems with the projector not working. I do not know why people seem
      to change the settings on this equipment causing major problems for
      others. Someone from facilities will have to have this equipment
      checked out as we tried everything we could and were unsuccessful.

      Charlie