5117Re: Genealogy Charting

  • Mary Arthur
    Sep 22, 2007
      I would think that all of the programs would do an adequate job, they could attend a sig meeting or check out the demos.

      If there is only one chart wanted, I would recommend Legacy - its free. http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/ (assuming they are using a windows machine).

      On 21-Sep-07, at 20:08 , Mabel Kiessling wrote:

      Hello Everyone:

      Thank you to those folks that offer suggestions whenever I have a query for which I need help.   Once again, I need some suggestions.  A query is asking what we could recommend for a computer-based genealogy charting system that is both comprehensive and relatively easy to use.  The query has never used any software before.

      Mabel Kiessling
      Queries Volunteer