      From: can-mhsa-bounces@... [mailto:can-mhsa-bounces@...]
      On Behalf Of Shane Kasper
      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:23 PM
      To: MHSA List
      Subject: Re: [CAN-MHSA] FW: census release - ongoing struggles with
      StatisticsCanada

      realizing that this isn't the main point of this email, i'd like to make a
      comment/correction on a (minor?) detail:

      "unless the person filling in the census
      return for a particular household checked off a box consenting (on
      behalf of the whole household)"

      I filled out the 2006 census form on behalf of myself and a roommate with
      whom I was renting a house. The form had a separate checkbox for each
      person. While I checked the box giving consent to the eventual release of
      my info, my roommate was adamant about his box remaining unchecked.

      Shane K.
      Calgary, AB

      www.hiddenimages.ca

      Behalf