5080Renfrewshire Scotland

  • mark misunis
    Aug 15, 2007
      I am planning to order the Scottish Monumental Inscriptions Pre-1855
      Renfrewshire Vol. 2 from the Scottish Genealogical Society. Before I
      do....does anyone out there have this fiche that could do a look-up?
      Probably a long shot but thought I would ask anyway. I will include the list
      of cemeteries below in case anyone else is interested.....if I get the fiche
      then I can do look-ups! Or leave it at the library so people can come in
      and use it. Anyway, send replies to me at misunism@...
      Linda Murray

      Burial Grounds covered are: Kilmacolm, Lochwinnoch Old Churchyard,
      Lochwinnoch (Beltrees), Lochwinnoch (Castle Semple), Mearns Churchyard,
      Neilston Churchyard, Neilston Cemetery, Paisley Abbey Interior, Paisley
      Abbey Churchyard, Paisley Laigh Churchyard, Paisley High Kirkyard, Paisley
      Gaelic Churchyard, Paisley (West) Oakshaw Street, Paisley Abbey Close,
      Paisley Canal Close, Paisley Oakshaw East, Paisley Thread Street, Paisley
      Trinity Church, Paisley Woodside Cemetery, Pollokshaws Kirk Lane, Port
      Glasgow Old Churchyard, Port Glasgow Newark Church, Port Glasgow Blacksyone
      Ground, Port Glasgow Cemetery, Renfrew Churchyard.