5069Re: flat bed scanners

  • william campbell
    Jul 27, 2007
      Hi Carole
      Based on our member's (Gord Hulbert) very favourable experience I installed a Canon CanoScan LiDE 25
      (from Staples at about $80) a couple of months ago and I'm very pleased with it. It ties into my laserjet printer and so I use it as a photocopier.

      Carole May wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I’m in the market for a good flatbed scanner.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I have a good printer, so don’t want to get a combination printer/scanner/copier.

      Carole May

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/923 - Release Date: 7/27/2007 6:01 PM

      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic