4969Problem with Zone Alarm

  • Donna Snyder
    Apr 1, 2007
      Hi - is anyone else having a problem with the latest Zone Alarm update? It
      has a window come up with a Junk Mail Filter and Anti Spam filter, and I
      notice it's made folders for these. As soon as my e-mail starts to download
      I get a message Outlook has encountered a problem and has to close. The
      e-mail slowly get downloaded but I can't get to it to read it. I finally
      uninstalled it and reloaded an earlier update and now don't get that
      problem, but my firewall is outdated.
      Donna Snyder

      1:15 PM
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic