4964AFHS Monthly Meeting Reminder - Monday, April 2

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Mar 28, 2007

      The next monthly meeting of AFHS will take place on Monday, April 2, 2007 at First Christian Reformed Church (3818 14A St SW).

      For the Basics Session at 6:30 pm, Linda Holdaway will give hints and tips for finding cemetery records and obituaries.

      The general meeting will be held at 7:00 pm.

      For the Main Program at 8:00 pm, Jacqueline Alford will do a presentation about Funerary Art.

      It has come to my attention that some advertising regarding our meetings had a mistake. The monthly meeting in May will be held as usual on the first Monday of the month, May 7 (not May 2).

      The Annual General Meeting will take place at the May meeting.

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic