      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of Lois Nicholson
      Sent: March 16, 2007 3:52 PM
      To: dist-gen
      Subject: Peggy Franko's Brag

      Hello All:

      For those of you who heard Peggy speak at our March 5th meeting, she will appear on TV with her fascinating genealogy story on W-5 (CTV, Channel 3), Saturday, March 24th 7:00 - 8:00 P.M. It will also be re-run on Sunday, March 25th at 1:00 P.M., same station. Originally this show was to air this Saturday, March 17th.

      Earlier this year Peggy was interviewed in her home by Victor Malarek, Senior Reporter with W-5 regarding the discovery of a partially decomposed woman's body down a well in Saskatoon. Could this be Peggy's grandmother who mysteriously went missing 100 years ago? Be sure to tune-in!

      If you know of others who might like to see this show and do not belong to distgen, please pass along this message.

      Thanks,
      Lois
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic