4934Access to your e-mails

  • Charlie Hansen
    Feb 27, 2007
      Many of us are elderly, but as family historians we probably receive more email than
      the average senior.

      The last two issues of "EMAIL Essentials", an e-mail newsletter that I receive, has
      written about access to your e-mails in case of incapacity or death. Llinks are
      provided to another on-line publication, "OFFICE Watch", which has the articles.

      For "Email after death" browse to:

      http://news.office-watch.com/t/n.aspx?a=459

      For "More Email after death" go to:

      http://news.office-watch.com/t/n.aspx?a=461

      Both are two page items. you need to scroll to the bottom of the page to select the
      second page.

      Both of these links contain advertising. The problems mention may not be applicable
      in Alberta or Canada.

      Regards,

      Charlie Hansen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic