4900AFHS Meeting - Monday, February 5

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Feb 1 8:05 AM

      The next monthly meeting of AFHS will take place on Monday, February 5, 2007 at First Christian Reformed Church (3818 14A St SW).

      For the Basics Session at 6:30 pm, Jim Benedict will present a talk about the resources available at the Glenbow Archives. As a follow-up to his presentation, an orientation at the Glenbow Archives will be held the following morning, February 6, at 10 am. If you would like to attend the orientation, let Rosemary know (rosemary@... or 259-2951) or sign up at the meeting.

      The general meeting will be held at 7:00 pm., followed by a time for refreshments and visiting. Bring your brags!

      For the Main Session at 8:00 pm, we welcome Martin Kratz, an intellectual property lawyer from Bennett Jones. He will tell us what we need to know about copyright laws in Canada .

      Marion Peterson

      Program Committee Chairperson