4896Queries should go to queries-chinook@afhs.ab.ca

    Jan 29, 2007
      Sorry folks. The email address for queries was incorrect in the latest issue of Chinook and so I reproduced it incorrectly in the email about sending in the 598 queries.

      The correct one is queries-chinook@...

      Most of you resent it to my email address but for those who wondered why it came back, it is because I copied it incorrectly!!!

      Wow, we sure have more climbing up the ladder to do on our family trees. I haven't received 598 yet but I think we have broken a record! Continue to send but I will use them in order received and keep the ones we don't have room for until a later issue.

      Now how about those Serendipity and also the other great articles on what you found from the queries? I believe we have enough articles for the April issue so you will have time to finish them for the next issue.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564