      From: "LynnTaylor" <LTaylor4@...>
      To: "Dist-List" <dist-gen@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 8:58 AM
      Subject: FAMILY TREE MAKER JANUARY MEETING

      FAMILY TREE MAKER User's Group
      Meets the 4th Saturday of the month from 10 AM - 12
      AFHS Library, 712 - 16th Avenue

      Next meeting is Jan 27th with a Q &A session preceding
      the
      topic of the day - - BACKUPS - - the most requested
      topic
      from our recent questionnaire, and which we hope you
      will
      agree is a very appropriate way to start the new year.

      Meeting will be co-chaired by Roger Leach (Incoming
      Chair)
      & Lynn
      Taylor (Outgoing Chair)

      For on-line help with FTM, contact E Rodier:
      cerear@....
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic