4870[Fwd: Re: Burning Software]

  • Judith Rempel
    Jan 15, 2007

      Interesting that there are complaints.  I've been using Nero for a couple of years now and love it.

      Am including a screenshot of the version (6.6) I use - and it's TRES easy.  (I clicked on the DATA choice from the top row of six icons - to show what options it has.)

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      Library & Archives Coordinator
      queries@mennonites.ca & rempel@shaw.ca
      Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta
      http://www.mennonites.ca/mhsa/

      Mennonite Genealogy Data Index
      http://www.mennonites.ca

      Lorna Laughton wrote:
      Hi Donna:

      I had problems with Nero Express too. Then I discovered that on the first
      screen in the top right-hand corner, was a question "Which recorder would
      you like to use?" There is a drop-down menu showing various choices. As soon
      as I checked the correct one (and the correct drive letter E or F or
      whatever), I had fewer problems. I was trying to write to a DVD but Nero
      Express had the CD option in this box. So of course it couldn't find a CD in
      the drive (because it was a DVD). This might help you, or you may have
      different problem.

      Lorna