4822Ukrainian Search Mary Meding nee Gretsinger

    Dec 27, 2006
      Hi all,

      Oleg Dzyuba and Igor Gretsinger from Krasnodon, Luhansk region, Ukraine are seeking anyone related to Mary Meding nee Gretsinger of Noimanovka, Zhitomir, Ukraine. Mary and her husband left for Canada in 1921 to farm. Contact was lost between Mary and her relatives in Ukraine during the USSR era. These relatives wish to make contact with anyone from Mary's family.

      They have already posted to Rootsweb without success.

      I will be posting this on the Ukrainian group I organize but thought first I will try this group. Please reply to me directly and I will give you the email and other contact information for Oleg.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, M├ętis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564