4814DNA Genealogy

  • Joseph Szikora
    Dec 18, 2006
      On a Czech genealogy mailing list came the following offer:

      We are pleased to offer several Holiday Discount Certificates for DNA
      testing for new participants in the worldwide Czech DNA Project. The
      certificates are first-come-first-served and are valid until 31 December.
      These holiday discounts are in addition to the normal discount for those
      joining the worldwide Czech DNA Project.

      My question is: has anybody any opinion about this subject? I saw a boot
      on DNA testing on this years Genealogy conference.

      Merry Christmas and cheers,

      Joseph.

      More info can be found on the page:

      (http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Czech)
      E-Mail addresses: jszikora@...
      jszikora@...
      jszikora@...
      This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.