48Re: England Civil Registration

  • Eileen McElroy
    Aug 5, 2002
      At 10:16 PM 05/08/2002 -0600, you wrote:
      >In matter of fact , Salt Lake will make 8 copies for the $2 US you mentioned.

      In my last batch of copies received from the FHL in Salt Lake City, I
      received a notice stating that the price of copies was going up to $2.00
      EACH copy; minimum of $4.00 charge per request. This is for copies from
      census records, books, microfilm/fiche and patron submissions, which
      formerly cost 25 cents apiece with a minimum of $2.00 charge per request.

      Regards,
      Eileen