4797Re: 8mm -->dvd

  • Mary Arthur
    Nov 27, 2006
      I did this several years ago to tape and used Director's Chair (as
      much because they were close to me & around the same price as the
      others I phoned), but there were only 6? reels and we really wanted
      them. I don't remember it as cheap, but also, not as outrageous.

      See yellow pages 2256 and phone some of the choices and choose the
      one that you feel most comfortable with.

      Mary Arthur

      On 27-Nov-06, at 19:30 , Blair BARR wrote:

      > Hi I have several small reels of 8 mm movie films and would like
      > to convert them to cd or dvd.
      > How do I go about getting the transfer done.
      > The movies are in quite good condition considering they are from
      > the 1960 time frame.
      > any help much appreciated Blair Barr

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic