4786December meeting

  • H D Jaremko
    Nov 17, 2006
      Good moring all,

      Just a reminder that once again the Alberta Family Histories Society is collecting non perishable food items for the food bank.  Freda Stewart is going to have boxes at the church CLEARLY MARKED for our donations.  Please make sure that you put your food items into our boxes as the Church is also collecting for the food bank on Sunday, Dec. 3.  We do not want to get our items mixed with the church items.

      Also we are looking at having some treats for our Christmas meeting.  About 1/2 dozen cookies, etc. would be acceptable.

      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic