4776Book update

    Nov 6, 2006
      Hi all,
      I won't be at the meeting tonight but to give you an update on the books - I should have them this Thursday. It is a good thing I postponed the Aboriginal/Metis course. Unfortunately the only person who fulfills orders and promised I would have then by last Friday was ill so she let me know she had just shipped them.
      Once the books arrive I will contact just those who have ordered books to arrange for pickup or mailing. So if you think you ordered a book and do not hear from me by this Friday give me a call at 295-3490 or send an email.