4754Tracing Ancestors Books

    Oct 19, 2006
      Hi all,

      Some people are responding to my earlier message to dist-gen to the list even though they do not have membership. So the email goes to the list administrator and not to the list or to me. Even if you reply to the list and are a member, this is annoying to those who are not interested.

      So please - whether you are a list member or not - reply directly to me at age@... or president@...

      Thanks to all.

      So far I have enough orders to bring in 10 copies of each book but still for those interested, letting me know you want a copy means I will not run out as I will not be ordering these again unless I run another class in either topic.

      Regarding payment - as many have asked - I will send a form via email attachment to each person who requested a copy of either or both books. It will explain your payment options.

      The books are (with the price if ordering them from me - if ordering directly from SGS, add $6.75 for shipping to the cost and you will see the advantage of obtaining them from my bulk order):

      Tracing YourSaskatchewan Ancestors: A Guide to the Records and How to Use Them (3rd ed.) at $29.00

      Tracing Your Aboriginal Ancestors in the Prairie Provinces : A Guide to the Records and How to Use Them at $28.00

      or both for $55

      I am neither the author nor the publisher so cannot answer questions about content - other than what I found at http://www.saskgenealogy.com/

      Re the book on aboriginal ancestors I have heard from one person that the book appears to be a good resource.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Award Winning Writer, Editor,
      Researcher, Professional Genealogist,