4748Stumbling Blocks (Brick Walls, Problems, etc.) needed for December Main Session

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Oct 18, 2006

      At the December meeting, the Program Committee would like to have a panel of AFHS experts give suggestions for previously submitted “Stumbling Blocks.” Lois Sparling is collecting the submissions, and to date, she has only received one. I’m sure we all have a brick wall we are having trouble getting past.

      Lois needs time to line up the appropriate experts for the panel and to let them consider your challenge(s). Please contact her now at lsparling@... if you would like free suggestions about how to solve your family tree problem(s).

      Marion Peterson, Program Committee Chairperson