4721AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR AFHS

  • william campbell
    Sep 27, 2006
      Hi folks:

      Again, we have an opportunity to show the community the great benefits of our Society.

      We are invited to provide a display table at the annual Open House of the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP) on Wednesday October 11th.
       We would like to have 2 people to staff from 9:30am to 12 noon and another
      team of 2 from noon to 3pm.
      And, yes, free lunch is provided.

      This is an especially good opportunity for us because it comes just two days before FamilyRoots 2006.

      If you would consider giving AFHS a boost by helping with this pleasant task would you please contact me immediately (or sooner!) by email or phone 254-2293

      Cheers

      BILL CAMPBELL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL