4680New Editor for Chinook

  • Tara Shymanski
    Aug 22, 2006
      Bev and Ken Rees have moved to Lethbridge.  This move resulted in them stepping down as Editors of the Chinook magazine. We want to thank them for their hard work the past while in getting it out.  I have always enjoyed reading it.

      The board would like to welcome Xenia Stanford as the new Editor of the Chinook.  She is already busy getting the next Chinook ready.  If you have any articles etc. that you want published in the Chinook please forward them to her.
      I am sure we'll all be hearing from her soon.
      --
      Tara Shymanski
      Chairperson

      chairman@...