      From: Charlie Hansen [mailto:4Charlie@...]
      Sent: June 9, 2006 10:52 AM
      To: AFHS Computing SIG
      Subject: Computing SIG Topics

      Hi All,

      On last month's attendence list, we had 4 suggestions for meeting topics.

      Rene's book talk.
      More Photoshop.
      Under the Christmas tree.
      A regular feature for Q & A - The Internet.

      As a followup to Gord's dist-gen posting, I will send an email to our
      attendence list
      inviting more suggestions.

      Regards,
      Charlie