4599Using Ancestry

  • Beverley A. Rees
    May 23, 2006
      From the office of Bev Rees:
      I have been invited to attend the Official Launch of Ancestry.ca this Thursday in Toronto at the Ontario Heritage Centre Gallery.  After that activity I have also been asked to take part in a Round Table discussion with the Ancestry.ca team.  The roundtable will include a discussion with other local genealogists about Ancestry.ca tools, community and records.
      We will be introduced to the most comprehensive collection of Canadian genealogical data currently available online and provided key findings from a recent national survey on Canadians and Genealogy.
      I would appreciate input from any members of Dist Gen who have used Ancestry.ca since it came on-line.  Your comments will be included in the roundtable discussion on Thursday afternoon.
      Beverley A. Rees, genealogist
      Ancestor Find
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic