4562Re: Dist gen and website

  • LynnTaylor
    Apr 17, 2006

      Gordon,

      Our "Electronic Connections" for AFHS have been so smooth
      for so long that I'm sure I am not alone in admitting that one
      tends to take it all for granted and forget the volunteer hours
      and the special skills that were invested initially . . . and evidently
      . . . continue to be needed!

      Not only did you step up to the plate - but you did it while you
      were juggling many other plates!  Wow!

      Thank you for doing something the majority of us could not
      possibly do . . . applause, applause !!!

      Lynn (Taylor)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic