4540Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Mar 21, 2006
      the original sender

      We will hold our meeting Wed. at 7 PM at Joyce On Fourth. This is an
      Irish pub/restaurant with a room at the north end to the left of the
      stage. No reservations since I did not want to book an entire room when
      I have no idea whether there will be 5 or 20 people in attendance.

      Joyce on Fourth is located at 506 - 24 Ave SW which is on the north west
      corner of 4th Street and 24 Ave SW. There is an Earls on the south west
      corner of the same intersection.

      Lois