4510Re: Macs

  • Donna Coulter
    Feb 27, 2006
      Wendy-- Why don't you keep your old PC ---- you wont get anything for it
      on any trade-in. Then you wont have to worry about changing.
      Hubby can have anything he wants copied to the Apple-- by the vendor. Or
      maybe he wants to upgrade his PC.
      Does he do Genealogy too?

      I don't know anything about Apple but those that have them swear by them.
      Me? I don't want to be bothered learning a new system either.

      We know someone that can advise you. --- Don't we Mary (Our Expert!)

      Good Luck
      Donna Coulter