4509Macs

  • Fitzpatrick, Wendy
    Feb 27, 2006
      Everyone,

      My husband wants to change our home PC to the wonderful world of an
      Apple/Mac computer - you know the one that accepts the CD at the side of
      the monitor.

      I've heard rumours that it may not be the best choice for a lot of
      genealogy file sharing amongst family members.

      I currently use the PAF 5 on Win2000, and I don't feel like transferring
      all this data to another software just so I can use a Mac. He's under
      the impression that the Mac is virus free because 90% of the globe is
      using Microsoft and that Windows is also not a stable platform. I just
      don't want to waste time dealing with other software issues because of
      the change and how it will affect me doing Family History.

      Thanks. Any comments would be appreciated.

      Wendy