4504cemetery restoration

  • fredastewart
    Feb 20, 2006
      Hi All
          Have a request from a relie in Montreal who is part of a team trying to plan restoration of their old community of St. Columban's "Irish" cemetery dating back 1812-1813. They are faced with fallen stones which have been piled in a heap, some given away for patio stones which I think they might like to recover, etc. They would appreciate any good info available to help them get started.
      I'll be glad to put you directly in touch as they are having their meeting mid-April and he is giving a presentation on cemetery restoration.
      Thanks much.
      Freda Stewart