      From: Sharon Evans [mailto:sharonevans@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 12:59 PM
      To: allroundgenie@...
      Subject: 200 Remarkable Alberta Women Book

      I tried the e-mail address of marg and it didn't want to work.

      I rung the gift shop at Lougheed House and am looking into carrying the book
      by Kay Anderson in our gift shop.

      Any idea who I could contact to make this happen? Would need to know
      minimum orders, pricing and all that of course.

      Sharon Evans
      Revenue Operations Manager
      Lougheed House
      e-mail: sharonevans@...