4351Computer SIG Meeting Saturday December 10

  • Carol Lee
    Dec 4, 2005
      Hi, Everyone,
      This message is to remind you that our Computer SIG Meeting will be held on Saturday December 10.  If you are struggling for ideas for last minute gifts, you need to come to this meeting.  If you have ideas to share, we need you to come.  Mary Arthur will be presenting ideas for "Christmas Goodies".  I suspect that many will make good year round gifts as well.  Come join us and bring your wish list with you, as well as listen to others' wish lists for more ideas for your own giving.
      Bring your questions and problems to our Beginners' Session at 9:30.  Our panel of experts will help you with answers to your questions.  The main meeting starts at 10:30.  Location is at the LDS church on 17th Avenue and 21st Street S.W.  Enter on the south side (back of the building).  New comers are especially welcome.  Bring your computer questions and get answers from the experts.  SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY!!!
      Carol Lee

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic